The abstract submission deadline has now passed. However, we can still accept abstracts for poster presentations.
Abstracts should be a maximum of one page of A4 page, including figures and references. The deadline is 25 March 2021
The committee will be looking at submissions covering the following topics, which may be interpreted broadly:
- Carbon-based Materials and Molecular Magnetism
- Computational and Theoretical Magnetism
- Correlated Electron Systems
- Hard Magnetic Magnets
- High Frequency Spin Dynamics
- Thin Films and Nanostructures
- Topological Materials for Spintronics
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page layout: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers
- Font: 11pt Arial
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. Note that abstracts may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Attach the file (with the provided template) - please include all co-authors within the file
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.